Online booking now open!
Fee includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate pack.
This year’s conference will take place on Saturday 9 June, 9.15am – 4.30pm at Woburn House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HQ.
Kimberly Seals Allers (keynote) A leading voice in infant feeding. A staunch and phenomenal breastfeeding advocate. Author of The Big Letdown : how medicine, big business and feminism undermine breastfeeding.
Dr Natalie Shenker Co-founder of Hearts Milk Bank
Milli Hill Founder of the Positive Birth Movement.
Dr Louise Santhanam Founder of the GP Infant Feeding Network UK
Presentation of Pam’s Prize – National award for breastfeeding counsellors
- ABM breastfeeding counsellors active on the ABM and NBH helplines £25
- ABM BFC trainees £40 (must be up-to-date with training modules)
- ABM members £55 (£65 after 6 April)
- Non members £90 (£100 after 6 April)
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Delegate places are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email containing your numbered delegate ticket.
- Delegate substitutions can be accepted.
- Due to the cost of reserving the venue and booking speakers, we regret that the ABM is unable to refund tickets.
Babes in arms are welcome at the conference but we regret the venue isn’t suited to toddlers. If your baby becomes restless or noisy, we respectfully ask that you quietly leave the conference room until your baby is quieter. It’s important that we let the hotel know exactly how many people are expected on the day, so please inform us if you intend to bring your baby along.
* Conference details correct at time of publishing but subject to change